Our mission is to transform city rivers into urban wildlife sanctuaries.
We measure our impact through the number of students we reach with our curriculum, the number of visitors we inspire, the amount of new habitat we create, and the number of graduate research projects we support.
• New Habitat created
• Native plant species introduced
• Native wildlife observed
• Number of students reached
• Number of graduate research projects supported
• Number of visitors to the park
• Number of community volunteers